The Power of Intuition
If there is one key to success in life, it is to remain present. All the answers you need or require to keep going are encapsulated in the present moment. Within the present moment, you access your intuition, and your intuition is the key that keeps you swimming and failing less. You see, our minds aren't powerful enough to solve all of your problems on your own. We need help from our intuition.
Intuition is an inner sense that guides us in decision-making and understanding situations. For me, most typically, it is that subtle voice that gently slides into your conscious awareness. It could be a voice or a feeling. You somehow have a non-analytical knowing.
To me, intuition is most helpful when it comes to making creative decisions. I rely purely on intuition when choosing colors and designs for my art, as well as when looking for creative solutions to solve problems. I do this when I don't know the answer but use it to make a decision. As soon as I learned to differentiate my intuition from my ego's voice, it led to more success and fewer failures. I seem to always get through the struggle of not knowing, to trusting my inner direction. This has led to confidence, and you can achieve the same results as me.
Here's how to tell the difference between your intuition and your ego:
- Intuition feels calm and peaceful, while the ego feels anxious and stressed. When you listen to your intuition, you feel a sense of peace and calm. You may also feel a sense of excitement or anticipation. However, when you listen to your ego, you feel anxious or stressed. You may worry about making the wrong decision or about what other people will think.
- Intuition is often accompanied by a physical sensation, while the ego is not. When you listen to your intuition, you may feel a physical sensation, such as a feeling of warmth in your chest or a tingling in your fingers. However, when you listen to your ego, you don't feel any physical sensations.
- Intuition is always in your best interest, while the ego is not always in your best interest. Intuition always leads you to make decisions that are in your best interest, even if they aren't the most popular or easiest decisions to make. However, the ego often leads you to make decisions that are not in your best interest, such as making decisions based on fear or insecurity.
Once you learn the difference between your intuition and your ego, your life will drastically improve. We constantly believe we can't accomplish certain feats and have fear wrapped around it, but when you practice using your intuition, you will get through more than you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams.
Using your intuition takes practice. But this is the one tool that I couldn’t live without. Once you experience the power of intuition, you will never feel like you can't accomplish the next task for too long. It may be brief, but you will trust in your newfound abilities and succeed along your journey's path. You were born to succeed, so succeed, my friend.
You don't have to look for answers outside of you. They are all inside. You are one with everyone and everything. What's your intuition telling you today? Can you act on it? Or will you choose to be skeptical? The choice is yours, but only one will lead to a significant improvement in your beautiful life.
Be you. Do you.
TLDR - Key Points:
- The importance of intuition in decision-making. Intuition is an inner sense that guides us in decision-making and understanding situations. It is often described as a gut feeling or a sense of knowing.
- How to differentiate between intuition and ego. Intuition feels calm and peaceful, while ego feels anxious and stressed. Intuition is often accompanied by a physical sensation, while ego is not. Intuition is always in our best interest, while ego is not always in our best interest.
- The benefits of using intuition. When we learn to listen to our intuition, we are more likely to make better decisions, be more creative, and experience more success.
- The importance of practicing using intuition. Intuition takes practice to develop. The more we practice using our intuition, the stronger it will become.