Terms of Service
Terms of Service for Eyemaze
Welcome to Eyemaze LLC ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"). These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our website located at www.eyemazenart.com ("Site"), and any information, text, graphics, photos, or other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Site (collectively referred to as "Content").
By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Use of Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You must not use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Proprietary Rights
The Content on the Site, including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Company's name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
- User-Generated Content
The Site may allow users to post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit user-generated content, including but not limited to comments, feedback, suggestions, and reviews (collectively referred to as "User Content"). By posting or submitting User Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Site and the Company's business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to the Company the rights in such User Content, as contemplated under these Terms.
- Neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing, or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor the Company's use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for:
- The availability or accuracy of such websites or resources.
- The content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Company of such websites or resources, or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company or its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Site or the Content, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or the Content, or your violation of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
The Company may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate these Terms, you may simply discontinue using the Site.
- Governing Law
These Terms and any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [insert state], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Site and the Content. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Company.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.